mcdowell13
Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 7:28 PM
hey randy its mike just wanted to say i love ya and thanks for always being there for me when i was growing up, it was always nice having someone who was nice to me when i was younger, i love ya and youll always be a grandfather to me! I am the proud  step grandfather of Mike Mcdowell signed Hugh R. Taylor 1st SFG/ABN.
Picture
Mike Mcdowell

Comments

Great work. A lot of stories never get told by the men that went on harms way and conquered. I know some of the things border on national security but I also know they can tell us the amazing near death situations they survived without getting into national security matters.

There are many different and romantic locations in Long Island that features water views and wineries.

09/17/2017 11:39am

Whoever Randy is, I wanted to thank him too because he served as your guide growing up. Without him, I feel like you are not in a better place right now. His influenced as an army and servant of this country can be seen in you. This is a good idea that all of us must acquire. Let's all choose to be influenced by the people that will deliver us to growing and learning new things!

07/31/2017 11:16pm

Our LED stroboscopes use solid-state light sources that are very durable and long lived with no heat generation or drift over time.

Even if you're looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals!

08/15/2017 7:53pm

RGED Series wireless digital torque wrenches capture and transmit peak data to included Torque Management software from up to 130 feet away. A single wireless receiver supports up to 10 wrenches, facilitating simpler torque audits with data collection at a single computer.

We’re committed to teaching our patients that true health is a journey, not a destination. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care.

09/12/2017 10:26am

Dr. Lockwood discusses treatment options with each patient to determine the best approach for correcting issues that are affecting their appearance and overall oral health.