Picture
THIS SALUTE WAS PRESENTED TO ME BY CPL. CARNELL SMITH, FOR
ONE OF HIS WOUNDED BROTHER'S HE SERVED WITH IN IRAQ. MAY
GOD BLESS LCPL. MICHAEL TOBY FOR HIS DEVOTION TO DUTY &
HIS PERSONAL SACRIFICE FOR HIS COUNTRY.

GOD BE WITH HIM & HIS FAMILY FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY. I HOPE
EVERYONE WHO VISITS MY SITE MIGHT UNDERSTAND WHAT OUR
SOLDIER'S IN THE PAST & PRESENT HAVE DONE FOR US & THE
SACRIFICE THEY HAVE MADE FOR ALL OF US !!!!!

CPL. CARNELL SMITHFriday, November 30, 2007 - 4:44 PM
SALUTE TO LCPL. MICHAEL TOBY, USMC
LCPL Michael Toby, USMC Machine Gunner, wounded by Iraqi indirect fire (unsure if it was arty or mortars) on April 7, 2003 during the assault on Baghdad. He was wounded when we received indirect fire at the Diyala Bridge prior to crossing the bridge and proceeding to head to Baghdad, which was 7 miles away. Toby was awarded the Purple Heart, sustained massive leg injuries, was from Montana, and held the rank of Lance Corporal (LCPL). This photo was taken by one of the photographers from a major publication, that was embedded in our unit when we crossed the Iraqi border, and displays the comaraderie of Infantry Marines in combat coming together to take care of one of their own during a Med Evac.

Comments

The Marines are an important aspect of the military, providing power projection from the sea. A lot of films and essays have been devoted to them and they continue to be a good source of materials. I am glad that I found this website and the actual images taken during the Irag war. I hope one day I can devote a time writing in honor of the brave men and women who comprise our marine corps.

Soldiers who fought for freedom all over the world are true heroes. They have sacrificed a lot including their lives for the sake of liberty. It is sad though why the price of freedom should always have to be this way. These young men are also entitled to a bright and happy future with their loved ones. They should not be sent to battle and stake their lives just after they have graduated from military school.

You and your friend...so strong.. I hope both of you will be okay!

05/17/2016 10:51pm

Luck and fortunate beginnings are nothing compared to real achievement.

08/23/2016 6:13am

Find a government job today! Use our job search engine to browse federal, city and state jobs, and apply online. From entry-level to executive, find your career

11/03/2016 10:43am

What do you think of the last conflict in Syria? This is horrible as for me.

12/19/2016 11:18pm

Flipkart App download | Install Flipcart Android Apk 5.5 Version Free:
Flipkart App download : Latest Version 5.5:
Features of the Flipkart app :
How to Download Flipkart app for android:

12/20/2016 6:58am

Who will write my essay paper? We have the answer - buy essay paper at buy-essayz.co.uk!

01/03/2017 1:39am

download facetime for android

01/26/2017 2:38am

Hi there. I was just wondering why its such a big thing these days to have a ridiculous amount of ram in a computer? People tell me that the more Ram you have in your computer the faster your computer will be. I always thought that it was the processor that controls the speed of a computer and not the Ram.. . I had 512MB of Ram in my laptop and I have now changed it to 2Gigs of Ram and I've seen no difference in performance what so ever. . Could somebody please explain to me what does Ram does exactly?. Thanks in advance.

The Central Board of secondary education has recently held the

CBSE 12th Board Examinations in the Month of March 2017 and is all

set to announce the CBSE 12th Class Board Examination Results 2017

in the Month of May 2017.

03/01/2017 1:42am

When Someone googles something that relates to one of my wordpress blogs how can I get it to appear on the first page of their serach results?? Thanks!.

03/02/2017 6:32am

Best Computer Desk - Top Picks Of 2017

03/02/2017 6:33am

L Shaped Computer Desk – Do NOT Buy Before Reading This!

03/02/2017 6:34am

Are you looking for the bosch router table on the market 2017? Read our reviews to find out top 5 best router tables. Only the top rated models.

03/29/2017 1:04am

Thank you very much for the info agan convey and hopefully useful to my friend who read it.
and for a friend

03/29/2017 1:11am

Something the information that we should consider

07/30/2017 3:33pm

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to read through articles from other authors and use something from other web sites.

07/30/2017 3:33pm

Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.

07/30/2017 3:34pm

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thanks a lot!

thanks for the article very useful,
check out here now, get midnight flowers delivery in Hyderabad of choice of your own at countryoven!!

09/09/2017 5:25am

8 Ball pool game is the most favorite game for almost all the game lovers.

10/13/2017 4:35pm